Thank you for presenting at the Literacy Nova Scotia PD Conference for Practitioners – March 31 – April 1.
Below are the comments collected on our evaluation/feedback forms on your session.
SStrADDegies for Success in your Transition to Post-Secondary
10 people attended
Comments: Why did you select this session? Was it what you expected? What will you take away from it?
· Excellent presentation, great advice for resources
· I have learners who have ADD and would like some ideas on how to help my learners.
· Cover the connection to Metroworks – lots of informative info about services available.
· Very useful – lots of resources – good discussion. Trying to meet the needs of ADHD learners. Excellent resources provided. Be more engaged in accessing resources for ADHD learners.
· A subject of interest – Awesome!! -need I say more – very inspiring – get him again.
· Great presentation. Excellent content. Great, eloquent speaker.
· Excellent – Will certainly be reaching out to Keith for further help. Would love in-depth session # 2 next time! Best session of all!
· Why- To learn strategies to better assist certain learners. – Appreciated that his standard presentation was adapted to speak to adult learners. Take away – great resources that are available.
· Highlight Session! Amazing! – I would have liked it to be longer. Keith was fantastic. Got more than expected. Awareness about ADHD as well as StrADDegies.